* Other than royal palaces, there are no houses in London that are still owned by their 18th or 19th century families. (Courtesy: Clive Aslet/New Criterion)
* Sesame Street has a venture arm to fund and facilitate start ups.
* The recommended servicing amount of a pickle spear is less than a spear. (Courtesy: Personal experience)
* There is a Porsche camper van. (Courtesy: Monterey Car Week)
* Conan chewed gum during his first Late Night show. (Courtesy: Team Coco)
* School lunch programs started, at least partially, to ensure enough healthy young men were available for the military. (Courtesy: Dave Philipps/NYT)